Search for current vacancies
We employ more than 1,300 staff and offer a diverse range of career opportunities across a broad range of disciplines including engineering, professional, administration and field based roles.
In addition to being committed to supplying the highest level of water and sewerage services to our customers, we are committed to providing our employees with:
- a commitment to safety and employee wellbeing
- excellent work-life balance and flexibility
- an opportunity to be part of a team focused on being a leader within their industry
- meaningful and rewarding work
- competitive remuneration packages
- great team environment
- opportunities for transfers and promotions
- a commitment to a constructive culture
- an opportunity to contribute to the essential services of our community.
We offer attractive employee benefits including:
- generous super contributions
- great leave provisions
- job specific training
- development/career opportunities
- study support.
We have a unique set of organisational values. They provide guidelines for employees on what behaviour is expected and how decisions should be made. When selecting new employees we look for:
- relevant skills and abilities
- a commitment to safety
- ability to live our values
- willingness to learn from experience and apply this successfully in new situations.
Visit Our Purpose, Vision and Values to learn more.
Women in Leadership Group
Our Women in Leadership Group was established in 2014 to promote and harness the potential of women and contribute to the inclusive leadership culture at Queensland Urban Utilities. The group has 24 members who are current or aspiring leaders from all areas of the organisation. Members provide formal and informal support to their female colleagues through mentoring; research, training and development opportunities; and guidance on achieving work/life balance, health and wellness.