Queensland Urban Utilities delivers water and sewerage services to the Brisbane and Ipswich City Councils and Lockyer Valley, Scenic Rim and Somerset Regional Council areas. Supplying water to 1.3 million residents each year, Queensland Urban Utilities is one of the largest water distributor-retailers in Australia.
We employ more than 1300 staff and offer a diverse range of career opportunities across a broad range of disciplines including engineering, professional, administration and field based roles.
In addition to being committed to supplying the highest level of water and sewerage services to our customers, we are committed to providing our employees with:
- job security
- a commitment to safety and employee wellbeing
- excellent work-life balance and flexibility
- an opportunity to be part of a team focused on being a leader within their industry
- meaningful and rewarding work
- competitive remuneration packages
- great team environment
- opportunities for transfers and promotions
- a commitment to a constructive culture
- an opportunity to contribute to the essential services of our community
Queensland Urban Utilities offers attractive employee benefits including:
- generous super contributions
- great leave provisions
- job specific training
- development/career opportunities
- study support
Queensland Urban Utilities has a unique set of organisational values.
They provide guidelines for employees on what behaviour is expected and how decisions should be made.
When selecting new employees we look for:
- relevant skills and abilities
- a commitment to safety
- ability to live our values
- willingness to learn from experience and apply this successfully in new situations
Visit Our Purpose, Vision and Values to learn more.