Information for suppliers
Queensland Urban Utilities is a statutory body and operates under the Queensland State Government Procurement Policy.
Queensland Urban Utilities Corporate Procurement Policy revolves around five basic principles:
- Open and effective competition.
- Best value for money (Note: this does not mean lowest price).
- Enhancing the development of local businesses and industry.
- Environmental protection.
- Ethical behaviour and fair dealing.
NOTE: Previous suppliers to the five Councils should note the following key changes in the transition to Queensland Urban Utilities:
- Suppliers can register on the Queensland State Government e-tender website for future contract opportunities.
- Queensland Urban Utilities has its own purchasing procedures and operates its own bank accounts.
- Goods and services supplied to Queensland Urban Utilities should be invoiced to Queensland Urban Utilities. Refer to the Conditions of Order for more details.