Sign up to BPAY View* or email billing to be automatically entered into a draw to win a $1000^ credit towards your next Queensland Urban Utilities water and sewerage bill (the Prize).
For your chance to win you must sign up to BPAY View or email billing between 1 January 2018 and 31 March 2018 to be automatically entered into the draw.
*BPAY View is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd.
^inclusive of GST
- The Paperless Billing competition (the Competition) is being conducted by Central SEQ Distributor-Retailer Authority, trading as Queensland Urban Utilities (ABN 86 673 835 011) (Queensland Urban Utilities) of Level 2, 15 Green Square Close, Fortitude Valley, Queensland, 4006.
- The Competition commences at 00:00am Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) on 1 January 2018 and closes at 11:59pm AEDT on 31 March 2018 (the Competition Period).
- Eligible Entrants who make an Eligible Entry will automatically be entered into the Competition.
- The Competition and these Terms and Conditions (the Terms) will be governed by the laws of Queensland.
- Entry to the Competition is free. Entrants will be responsible for all costs associated with entering the Competition.
- Entry to the Competition is taken to be acceptance of these Terms.
Who may enter
- The following persons are eligible to enter the Competition (Eligible Entrants):
a) If entry to the Competition is via BPAY View:
- Australian residents;
- who are aged 18 years and over;
- who are customers of an Australian financial institution which is a BPAY Scheme Member; and
- who are new BPAY View subscribers; or
b) If entry to the Competition is via switching to email billing:
- Australian residents;
- who are aged 18 years and over; and
- who are new email billing customers.
- The following persons are ineligible to enter the Competition:
a) employees of Queensland Urban Utilities and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Competition, including suppliers of the Prize;
b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in clause 8(a) of these Terms;
c) pre-existing BPAY View subscribers; and
d) pre-existing emailing billing customers.
How to enter
- To enter the Competition, during the Competition Period Eligible Entrants must:
a) register to receive your bills via email at www.urbanutilities.com.au/gopaperless; and
b) remain registered for email billing for the entire Competition Period; or
c) complete and submit a valid BPAY View registration; and
d) make one (1) payment using the BPAY View payment service; and
e) be active for the entire Competition Period; and
f) not deactivate their subscription during the Competition Period (Eligible Entry).
- Only one entry per customer will be entered into the Competition, regardless of whether the customer registers for both BPAY View and email billing during the Completion Period.
- Queensland Urban Utilities reserves the right to disqualify an Eligible Entrant in the event of non-compliance with these Terms (as determined by Queensland Urban Utilities in its sole and absolute discretion).
- By entering the Competition the Eligible Entrant agrees to receive communications from Queensland Urban Utilities in relation to the Competition and goods and services provided by Queensland Urban Utilities.
- All Eligible Entrants with an Eligible Entry who comply with these Terms will be eligible to win the Prize.
- A computerised draw for the Prize will take place at 12.00pm (AEDT) on 2 April 2018 at Queensland Urban Utilities offices.
- There will be one (1) overall Prize winner.
- Queensland Urban Utilities’ decision on all matters in relation to the Competition is final and binding.
- The Prize winner will be notified by phone, in writing and/or by email, no later than Friday 6 April 2018.
- The Prize winner’s details will be published
- The Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The Prize or any credit to the account as a result of the Prize will be forfeited if the Prize winner ceases to be a customer of Queensland Urban Utilities.
- All other costs associated with the Prize are the responsibility of the Prize winner.
- Queensland Urban Utilities accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize, or for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning the Prize.
- Queensland Urban Utilities will apply a credit of $1000 (including GST) to the next bill that is issued to the Prize winner’s account. If the Prize winner’s next bill is less than $1000 the remaining amount will show as a credit to the Prize winner’s account with Queensland Urban Utilities.
- In the event that Queensland Urban Utilities is unable to provide the Prize, it reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of the same or greater value.
- Queensland Urban Utilities will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever or howsoever caused as a result of entering into this Competition or accepting the Prize.
- Queensland Urban Utilities will not be responsible for the failure of any of its (or those of BPAY View’s) systems which leads to an entry into the Competition being invalid or not being received by it.
- Queensland Urban Utilities reserves the right to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this Competition at any time, for any reason whatsoever, in its absolute discretion.
- The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with BPay View and entrants in the Competition release BPay View from all liability arising from the Competition.
- Queensland Urban Utilities reserves it right to change or modify these Terms at any time, for any purpose.