As part of our broader approach to engaging with customers and the communities we live and work in, we have formed a Customer and Community Reference Group to gain feedback and explore opportunities on a range of water and sewerage related issues.
The group includes people from a range of sectors including community and social welfare, primary production, environment, local government, property and residential and commercial customers.
The members of the group are:
- Professor John Cole – University of Southern Queensland
- Bruce McBryde – Property Owners’ Association of Queensland
- Ed Parker – Residential customer and instrumental in establishing a number of environmental groups in Brisbane’s Centenary area
- Fiona Hawthorne – Queensland Council of Social Services (QCOSS)
- Vera Somerwil – National Seniors Australia
- Nathan Percy – Property Council of Australia (Qld Division)
- Kathy Bensted – Regional Development Australia, Ipswich and West Moreton Inc.
- Murray Sutherland – Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Sally Kelynack – UnitingCare Community.
The Customer and Community Reference Group meets quarterly.