How to order a large meter
1. Download and complete the Large Meter Order form (PDF) and email to email@example.com
You will require the following details to complete the form:
2. Attach relevant designs, including location and metering arrangement to your email. Please indicate related design drawing number.
3. You will receive a quote for the meter within three business days.
4. After payment, please allow three weeks for us to order the parts and arrange assembly of your meter. Please contact our team to organise the meter to be delivered to site when required.
5. Electromagnetic meters only – once the meter has been installed please contact us on 07 3432 2200 to schedule commissioning of the meter by our contractor.
6. Following installation, the developer (or consultant) must submit a meter installation form with the as-constructed package (PDF) required for Connection Certificate.
Meter installation - Single lot (PDF)
Meter installation, disconnection, replacement - Multiple lots (PDF)
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide water meters DN100 and larger. For smaller meters, contact your local plumbing supplier for Queensland Urban Utilities approved meters.