As a property owner, you are responsible for:
- All pipework within the property boundary including fixtures, fittings and water tanks
- All pipework leading from the property up to and including the connection point to the water meter. This may be located outside your property boundary e.g. the council footpath or common property.
- The cost of water associated with any leaks at your property up to the connection point of the water meter
- Arranging and paying for a licensed plumber to repair your pipework.
- If a leak is detected in these pipes, please call a plumber to repair them.