Concealed Leak Insurance banner
Find out more

How to make a claim

Have you purchased concealed leak insurance?
If so, this process is for you to make a claim.

Find out what information you need to lodge your claim. Reimbursements for successful claims will be credited to the relevant Queensland Urban Utilities customer account.

If you don’t have concealed leak insurance 
You may be able to make a claim for water excess water consumption due to a concealed/hidden leak under our Concealed Leaks Policy

Willis Australia Limited ABN 90 000 321 237 AFSL 240600 is an Authorised Distributor of QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545. The Central SEQ Distributor-Retailer Authority trading as Queensland Urban Utilities is an Authorised Representative of Willis Australia Limited, Authorised Representative Number 1240899. Concealed Leak Insurance is issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited. Advice in this document is general advice only and has been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs.  Before deciding to acquire the product you should obtain and consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).