A new $4 million pipe network over 4.2 kilmotres along the D’Aguilar Highway from the Kilcoy Pastoral Company through to Graham Street and up to the Saleyard Road Reservoirs was completed in July 2015.

Additionally, two sections of water mains stretching 560 metres were replaced in Seib and Dellar Streets in June 2015.
Project works included:
  • Installation and commissioning of 1830 metres of 355mm Polyethylene pipeline between Saleyard Road and the Kilcoy Pastoral Company was commissioned in June 2015.
  • Installation and commissioning 1050 metres of new 315mm Polyethylene pipeline between Astor Park and Graham Street in July 2015.
  • Installation and commissioning of 1350 metres of 450mm Polyethylene pipeline between Astor Park and Saleyard Road Resevoirs in July 2015.
Additionally, two sections of water mains stretching 560 metres were replaced on Seib and Dellar Streets with new pipes featuring a combination of 315mm Polyethylene and 276mm Mild Steel pipework came online in June 2015.

This upgrade enhances delivery of water from the new treatment plant (recently built in the south of Kilcoy) and improves local fire-fighting capabilities.