The Kenmore Jindalee cross-river sewer and water pipeline project is nearing completion, with commissioning of the water and sewer main now complete.
The remaining program of work involves:
- Decomissioning some sections of the old water and sewer mains in Kenmore and Jindalee
- Relining an existing section of sewer main near the Centenary Highway
- Relining an existing section of sewer main in Kingfisher Park
- Installing a switchboard near Gem Road at Kingfisher Park
- Refurbishing a sewer pump station at Spinkbrae Street
Day work between 6.30am and 6.30pm, Monday to Friday with occasional work on Saturdays if required.
Restoration of work areas
The tunnelling sites at Kenmore and Jindalee have been reinstated with new turf and trees.
Residents can call the project team at any time 24/7 on 1800 071 230 (free call) for assistance or information, or email us at email@example.com